SAD NEWS...Miche Is Going Out Of Business...


MICHE IS CLOSING... 

Miche has announced that after 8 years they are ceasing operations in the US. 
Effective March 24th.

 It was a surprise to all of us in the field hearing the news. After the years of working with my fabulous customers - YOU! - I want to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU for supporting me in this Miche journey. 

I want to share with you that they are liquidating our inventory and once it's gone, it will be difficult to get that 'replacement base' or handles, carabiners, etc.

Right now, you can still shop my UniqueStylishPurses.com and get items before they are sold out or if you want, chance it and wait for the liquidation sale, it starts Monday at 8 am PST while supplies last. 

Liquidation pricing will begin 
Monday 8 am PST until inventory runs out! 
All sales final.

No comments:

Post a Comment